Monday, June 15, 2009

Final Thesis Painting

Detail
Siem Reap , Cambodia, in progress

I am on to working on my final Thesis painting. This particular panel is a response to my journey to Siem Reap Cambodia, that I took about 2 years ago. It still has a long way to go, as most paintings when they are in the middle stages, I am not sure if I like it or not. At this moment I am without a choice , this painting along with the other panels has to be  finished by early July whether I am happy with them or not. That is when our thesis show at the University of Hartford has to be hung!!!! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool stuff, Dan. Siem Riep seems to have changed from the time I was there to when you visited- or maybe it was a different season.
Dan H

freekshown said...

hommes you know Dan Henderson, one of the best mma fighters ever. that is fukin rad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!