Monday, January 11, 2010

Escape from America

I know this is random, but............

Image found on the home page of Escapeartist.com


Just stumbled across this illustration while I was reading an article about Bali.

I do not believe it is an actual printed magazine, but I do believe it is the art for an actual online magazine titled "Escape from America". I guess its a place for Ex Pats to share info and ideas about how they moved someplace else or found paradise overseas, etc...There are heaps of links and other information about how one might go about relocating to another country.
Check out : Escapeartist.com for more info.

I think the illustration , is amazing. Not sure if it was an existing illo. that they photoshopped the text over or if it was created especially for the magazine.
Pretty cool though!

No comments: