Monday, March 1, 2010

Madison Art Cinemas Show



Saturday was the opening for my show at the Madison Art Cinemas, in Madison Connecticut.
Things went quite well except for the fact that I was a bit unprepared, due to the fact that I had just returned from five weeks abroad. But hey, the paintings were framed and on the wall in time and I was able to hang out with the many great people that came trough. This despite the fact that it was 5:30 a.m according to my body's clock. So things could have been worse. Although I still need to get down there with some labels for the paintings, and a few other things, such as a copy or two of Norton B. Nice..

The show will be up for another month so if you are at all interested please stop by and have a look. I have hung a wide variety of work including the work I did for my thesis project at UHA, some new watercolors, and some digital work as well.

The address is 761 Boston Post, Rd. , Madison , Ct., 06443.

Or for more info visit the event page on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=259849908432&ref=ts

Big thanks to all of the great friends and family that made it by on saturday, you guys are great!!!!! Thanks for the support!!! And a bigger thanks to "Assu" for sending me some photos to show!




Photos courtesy of :
Andrew "Assu" Joseph







No comments: