Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thesis Panels


Mid July is right around the corner, and with it comes the completion of my thesis project, followed by graduation. Completion of the thesis project requires that we submit at least six finished pieces of art accompanied by a written piece. I have come close to completing 5 large acrylic panels and 20 small 5x5 inch panels to make up for the sixth. Some of them were included in my blog post mini thesis paintings. 
Included in this post is 4 of the 5 large panels . All of which need a bit more work especially the one with the monkeys, as this is the most current piece and has a lot more that needs to be done to it. The color in the images I am showing here are not very true to the actual piece of art and I hope to include some better quality images of the finished pieces soon. 

No comments: